Ashley Peterson from https://mentalhealthathome.wordpress.com/ nominated me for a Liebster Award. She has an excellent blog which is always packed with information. Ashleyleia shares openly fr0m the her unique perspective as a nurse and mental patient. An interesting, practical and helpful blog.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award serves to bring new bloggers some recognition as well as some well-needed motivation. This blogging community is brought closer each year through this award which enables us to support each other.
Here are the rules If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 12 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
10 Random facts about myself
- Kids usd to call me Spock because my ears are “unique”
- I went to a different school each year in grades 8-12
- I have eight children and three grandchildren
- My ears ring/buzz pretty much 24 hours a day
- I was a hospital chaplain
- My hobby is cooking
- I have six tattoos
- I own an Argo
- I live in northern Canada
- I love gardening
Now the most exciting part of all of this is to make some nominations of my own and share with you some of blogs I’m loving right now that have less than 200 followers. You should definitely check them out. My nominations are (in no particular order):
Thanks again Ashley for the nomination. Thanks to all those who follow my blog. You are my encouragement.